What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
When using or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be use in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our website and service. (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service. (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To send you our newsletter. (Should you opt-in to receiving our newsletter, we will send you periodic emails.)
- To process transactions. (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure pages through a 3rd party service. All supplied sensitive/credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential
All Credit Card transactions are completed by our chosen payment partner. Your private information (credit cards) will not be taken or stored on our servers, and payments will be processed monthly by out payment partner as detailed in our payment plans.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (If you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agrees to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site polices, or protect ours or others right, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Terms of service
Please also visit our terms of service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.partnify.com.
Support it provided by email only and if you wish to contact us, please follow the directions under our Contact Us page.
Partnify, 4 Brighton Street, Richmond, 3121, Victoria, Australia